No building going on??

The forum for useless and useful chat.

Moderator: BradW

No building going on??

Postby andersonhdj on Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:00 am

By the absolute silence on the forum, it would appear that there is little or no building taking place? :shock:

Would this be an accurate assesment? Brad?

If this is indeed the case then do we know why? Registration / licencing issues.......???
Hamish.
andersonhdj

Re: No building going on??

Postby BradW on Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:22 am

HI

There are quite a few current builders, but I think the majority are not 'into computers' or the forum, I am getting emails with queries etc, but the majority of questions that do come up have already been answered on the forum anyways and I often point them to the forum for the answers.

Also I think the current economic climate is having an effect, it seems to be affecting all 'leisure/hobby' industries, and especially the motor trade, based on previous years the period between Christmas and Easter has always been slow.

Brad
BradW
Site Admin

Postby ICEBOX on Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:38 am

hi all

i started in dec 2016 i got alot more to do but i get there as soon as work stops bugging me lol
ICEBOX

Postby Bellone on Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:44 pm

There's always some building going on. I personally know a couple of fellas who are building their cars right now, but they're so anti-internet forums and social media. haha
Bellone

Postby Stephen22 on Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:29 am

Bellone wrote:There's always some building going on. I personally know a couple of fellas who are building their cars right now, but they're so anti-internet forums and social media. haha

You 100% correct, I am still building my car I am very close to finishing.
Today I will make a post about the build.
Stephen22

Postby Ricky on Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:30 pm

Hi everyone. I'm building a Haynes roadster, I have had the book for about 8 years and over the years I tried to collect bits and pieces for it then in 2018 I really tried to push on the chassis and have done alot already but it takes time when you doing everything alone but hey I'm enjoying it :mrgreen: .Also started a Facebook page about my build and my journey that I have been on in building this car and my build progress pictures. Feel free to check it out #MyHaynesRoadsterBuild
Ricky

Return to General Chat